La Croix du Vieux Pont
La Croix du Vieux Pont is a beautiful campsite that lies along the banks of the river l’Aisne near to the French capital city, Paris.
The campsite is highly popular with families of all ages, many who return year after year. La Croix du Vieux Pont occupies a rural location with the benefit of being close enough to Paris to ensure you can easily get around and see all the city has to offer.
Why we recommend booking La Croix du Vieux Pont:
- Excellent rural location.
- Close access to public transport.
- Great location near to Paris.
- Many great attractions nearby.
- Ideal for Disneyland Paris and Parc Asterix.
Although great as a holiday location, many families choose La Croix du Vieux Pont as a stopover for a week before going further south so they can explore Paris and visit Disneyland Paris or Parc Asterix.
The great thing about the campsite is that as well as its great location the campsite also boasts a variety of activities together with a great pool complex to ensure you can have a brilliant holiday irrespective of what you decide to do.
Relax on-site or explore Paris and the surrounding area the choice is yours.
Distance to the campsite:
- Zeebrugge: 261km
- Caen Ouistreham: 296km
- Calais: 246km
- Dieppe: 191km
- Le Havre: 258km
- Oostende: 370km
- St Malo: 464km
- Roscoff: 653km
- Santander: 1090km
- Bilbao: 993km
Things to see near to La Croix du Vieux Pont
Whilst staying at La Croix du Vieux Pont why not find out what the local area has to offer. Exploring nearby towns and places of interest is a great way of making the most of your holiday in France.
The campsite is ideally situated to visit two of France’s largest and best theme parks, Disneyland Paris and Parc Asterix.
Disneyland Paris is located about 75 minutes away and is where your children can see their favourite Disney characters come to life with a variety of rides, attraction and shows.
Parc Asterix is closer still at 65 minutes away and provide rides for all ages based on the Gallic comic book series about the Romans and Gauls such as Asterix and Obelix.
Chateau de Pierrefonds
Chateau de Pierrefonds is a majestical Chateau which can be found 18km to the southwest of the campsite. The Chateau has played its part in French history since its original construction in the 14th century with it being used in film and tv in more recent years, in films such as The Man in the Iron Mask and the hit BBC series Merlin. The Chateau is a wonderful piece of architecture and should definitely be on your list of places to visit.
Seine River Cruise
One of the best ways to see some of the major sights in Paris is on a Seine River Cruise. Climb aboard for a 1 hour trip, a lunch or even a dinner cruise to see sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pont Neuf Bridge and many more but to name a few. Many of these cruises can be boarded on the Seine, near to the Eiffel Tower along the Champ des Mars.
Sacre Coeur Basilica
Located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, Sacre Coeur Basilica looks out from the top of the hill over the city of Paris, and has views of the Eiffel Tower and the Pompideu Centre. Accessible by bus or metro, Sacre Coeur should be high on your list of places to visit for the views alone!
- Campsites in Brittany
- Chateau de Galinee, St Cast
- Domaine des Ormes, Dol-de-Bretagne
- L’Atlantique, Beg Meil
- L’Orangerie de Lanniron, Quimper
- La Baie, La Trinite sur Mer
- La Grande Metairie, Carnac
- Le Mane Guernehue, Baden
- Le Ranolien, Perros Guirec
- Les Deux Fontaines, Nevez
- Les Menhirs, Carnac
- Pointe St Gilles, Benodet
- Raguenes Plage, Nevez
- Ty Nadan, Locunole
- Yelloh Village Les Mouettes, Carantec
- Campsites in Burgundy
- Campsites in Ile de France
- Campsites in Languedoc and Roussillon
- Aloha Village, Serignan Plage
- Cala Gogo, Saint Cyprien
- Camping Club Mar Estang, Canet Plage
- Camping La Chapelle, Argeles Plage
- Camping La Sirene, Argeles sur Mer
- Club Farret, Vias Plage
- Domaine de la Yole, Valras Plage
- Domaine de Massereau, Sommieres
- Hippocampe, Argeles sur Mer
- Le Beach Garden, Marseillan Plage
- Le Bois de Valmarie, Argeles sur Mer
- Le Brasilia, Canet Plage
- Le Soleil, Argeles sur Mer
- Les Sablons, Portiragnes Plage
- Les Tropiques, Torreilles Plages
- Campsites in Normandy
- Campsites in Picardy
- Campsites in Provence Cote d’Azur
- Campsites in the Dordogne
- Campsites in the Loire
- Campsites in the Vendee
- French Campsites