La Baie campsite, is a lovely small, family run campsite on the south coast of Brittany, near to the town of La Trinite sur Mer.
There’s a small range of sports activities on offer at La Baie but the main attraction is the campsite’s close proximity to two wonderful sandy beaches. Extremely popular with families, La Baie is great for those with young children who crave a beach holiday in France.
The on-site facilities are excellent with a shop, mini market, restaurant, take away and a bar that overlooks the beach which allows you to relax in style.
For those wishing to explore the “Real” Brittany, La Baie is in the perfect location. The standing stones at Carnac are only 5km away and around 22km away lies the largest of the Breton islands Belle Ile.
Both are well worth a visit whilst you’re in this magical region of France.
Whilst staying at La Baie you can choose from activities such as a two swimming pools with slides, cycle hire, table tennis, basketball, volleyball, tennis, boules and two playgrounds.
On-site facilities at La Baie include: WiFi, restaurant, take away, bar, mini market, animation team, games room, tv room, washers, dryers, baby changing facilities and baby baths.
Distance to the campsite:
- Zeebrugge: 791km
- Caen Ouistreham: 321km
- Calais: 670km
- Dieppe: 505km
- Le Havre: 414km
- Oostende: 756km
- St Malo: 179km
- Roscoff: 182km
- Santander: 894km
- Bilbao: 996km
If you’d like to find out more about la Baie simply click on the link or the button below.
- Campsites in Brittany
- Chateau de Galinee Campsite, St Cast
- Domaine des Ormes, Dol-de-Bretagne
- L’Atlantique, Beg Meil
- L’Orangerie de Lanniron, Quimper
- La Baie, La Trinite sur Mer
- La Grande Metairie, Carnac
- Le Mane Guernehue, Baden
- Le Ranolien, Perros Guirec
- Les Deux Fontaines, Nevez
- Les Menhirs, Carnac
- Pointe St Gilles, Benodet
- Raguenes Plage, Nevez
- Ty Nadan, Locunole
- Yelloh Village Les Mouettes, Carantec
- Campsites in Burgundy
- Campsites in Ile de France
- Campsites in Languedoc and Roussillon
- Aloha Village, Serignan Plage
- Cala Gogo, Saint Cyprien
- Camping Club Mar Estang, Canet Plage
- Camping La Chapelle, Argeles Plage
- Camping La Sirene, Argeles sur Mer
- Club Farret, Vias Plage
- Domaine de la Yole, Valras Plage
- Domaine de Massereau, Sommieres
- Hippocampe, Argeles sur Mer
- Le Beach Garden, Marseillan Plage
- Le Bois de Valmarie, Argeles sur Mer
- Le Brasilia, Canet Plage
- Le Soleil, Argeles sur Mer
- Les Sablons, Portiragnes Plage
- Les Tropiques, Torreilles Plages
- Campsites in Normandy
- Campsites in Picardy
- Campsites in Provence Cote d’Azur
- Campsites in the Dordogne
- Campsites in the Loire
- Campsites in the Vendee
- French Campsites